Tenant Forms & Badging
The Boise Airport Credentialing Office is responsible for processing access media applications and distributing badges. Certain badging processes require taking fingerprints, processing background checks, and administering training. Most training classes are computer based and are available during regular business hours.
Airport Credentialing is located on the third floor of the airport near the administrative offices.
Monday - Friday: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Saturday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
The Credentialing Office will be closed the following days:
Sunday, February 19
Monday, February 20
Saturday, February 25
Sunday, February 26
- Fee Schedule
- Sterile Area Access Badge (SAAB)
- Security Identification Display Area (SIDA)
- Private Pilot General Aviation Vehicle
- Commercial General Aviation Vehicle
- Air Operations Area Access (AOA)