Badging Procedures at the Boise Airport
Monday - Thursday: 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. - Noon
(Closed weekends and holidays)
The Credentialing Office is located on the third floor of the Airport
BADGE APPLICANT TIPS:
All Badge Office appointments should be scheduled through AirBadge.
Don’t forget to bring your ID.
Be sure to bring all your documents with you to every badge appointment.
Is it time to renew?
Start your badge renewal in AirBadge. You must renew your badge before it expires.
The Boise Airport Credentialing Office is responsible for processing access media applications and distributing badges and keys. Certain badging processes require taking fingerprints, processing background checks, and administering training. Most training classes are computer based and only available during the posted office hours.
The Boise Airport Credentialing Office uses AirBadge, a compliance automation software. All badge applications and renewals are now managed and tracked through AirBadge.
GET A BADGE
Badge Holders use AirBadge to apply for a new badge, renew your badge and update your information, check the status on your application and notify the airport of changes to your badge status.
Follow the steps below to start your BOI badge application or renewal:
- Log in to AirBadge using your invitation email. AirBadge is a closed, secured system. Only invited individuals are authorized to log in. Each email from AirBadge includes your unique login address and link. Be sure to bookmark the page for easy future access.
- Can’t find an email from AirBadge? Ask your authorized signatory or manager to resend the welcome email.
WHAT's AN AUTHORIZED SIGNATORY?
An Authorized Signatory is a designated person authorized to sponsor individuals and request badges on behalf of their company, hangar, or agency. Generally, your manager will act as your authorized signatory.
Authorized Signers should:
- Ensure that only individuals with an operational need receive Airport-issued badges.
- Determine that the individual applying for the Airport badge has a need to be on Airport premises.
- Determine which level of access is required for the badge holder.
- Assign privileges to badge holders as required for their duties at the Airport.
- Ensure that all badges are terminated or deactivated immediately upon employment termination.
Fill-out the necessary key request form and schedule an appointment through AirBadge:
FEES AND PAYMENT
Badge payments will be taken in the Credentialing Office accepts badge payments in the form of credit card or checks. CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Lost Badge Replacement Fee
- 1st offense $50.00
- 2nd offense: $75.00
- 3rd offense: $100.00
- Name Change: $25.00
- Add Escort or Change Driving Privileges: $25.00